Best Places To Visit In Andhra Pradesh: Andhra Pradesh is not very popular as a tourist destination but still it has a lot to offer. The south Indian Place is serene, different and is also known as the city of pearls.
Best Places To Visit In Andhra Pradesh
The famous Tirupati Balaji temple and the Ramoji studio has much to offer. further, you can explore the destination in summers in order to get the review of it.
- Located around 839m above sea level, Chintapalli is the favourite tourist destination of honeymooners.
- Chintapalli is located at Visakhapatnam and has a lot of greenery and abundant beauty associated with it.
- In order to boost tourism, the state authorities are looking forward to adding the Scuba Diving centre and Night Safaris.
- The dense hills have ancient caves and beautiful temples to make the summer of Andhra Pradesh very exciting.
- Even if you are an amateur photographer, never forget to click pictures at ananthagiri hills as it has some of the most beautiful destinations.
- The waterfalls, coffee plantations, rushing streams and mangroves are very charming.
- Among the best places in Andhra Pradesh, Chittoor is rich in natural diversity and has a rich collection of flora and fauna that signifies the history of Andhra Pradesh.
- If you love mangoes, the place of Chittoor has a lot to tickle your taste buds.
- Enjoy spending time with your loved ones and clicking pictures at the scenic places of Chittoor.
- The calm and soothing place is away from the Hustle and bustle of city life.
- It has a very cool environment along with the beautiful scenic views.
- Horsley Hills is a home to lakes, sightseeing spots and environmental parks.
- It has mesmerising and breathtaking views that are sure to induce the fun of the holidays.
- The coolest destination in the south is the Switzerland of India.
- The beautiful tourist destination is the most visited place in summers.
- It has historical temples and attractive beaches that spell the rich heritage of the place.
- There are special tribal art museums that further make the tourism enjoyable.
Guntur (Bapatla Beach)
- This beach is also called suryalanka beach which is located in Guntur district.
- Beach will open from morning to evening.
- If you have one day out plan. Then you can start in the early morning and return evening.
Things to do in Andhra Pradesh
Apart from enjoying your tourism at the above mentioned places, you can also pay a visit at Kurnool, Kadapa, Nellore, Puttaparthi and Srikalahasti .
The Exotic museums, temples and mouth watering South Indian food is surely going to give you a delightful Experience At Andhra Pradesh. Further, you can enjoy sightseeing and book some beautiful resorts to have a romantic tourism in one of the most beautiful places of South India.
Get Travel places information all over the world from Travelwels. However, I have provided the details which i have gathered. Hope the information is useful and helpful. You can also comment in the comment box if anything is missing.