Best Places To Visit In Assam: The spellbound beauty of Assam is definitely going to leave you nostalgic once you visit it.
Best Places To Visit In Assam
The colour vivid beautiful place has Picture Perfect scenic views and a lot to offer. Here Are the best destinations that you can explore in Assam.
Guwahati (National Park)
- The fastest growing cities in Assam has the splendid Kaziranga National Park and Kamakhya Temple.
- The beauty of the place makes it one of the most visited tourist destinations in Assam.
- Do not forget to visit the Nehru Park, Brahmaputra river cruise and Manas National Park.
Digboi (Tea Gardens)
- Digboi prouds to have Asia’s first oil refinery which also stands number second in the world.
- The tea Gardens and the snow capped mountains attract a lot of people from different parts of the world to this tourist destination.
- If you want to explore the historic culture of Digboi, perhaps there is the digboi centenary Museum that would let you find a lot.
Sivasagar (Lord Shiva Temple)
- The popular tourist destination of Assam literally means the ocean of Lord Shiva.
- The Land of temples has the famous Shiva Dol, talatal ghar joysagar tank and Rang Ghar.
- If you are actually willing to discover the Western region of Assam, probably Dibrugarh is the place from where you must start.
- The place is just perfect for camping, trekking and Mountaineering.
- It is a beautiful day for silk garments and enthralling beauty.
Jorhat (Water Falls)
- The natural beauty and history culture has many tourist attractions that hold International importance.
- Plan out your visit at Jibon wildlife sanctuary, Lachit borphukan madam, Mangal Bhavan and Majuli Island.
- A small visit to Jorhat can give you lifetime memories for sure.
- Famous for cultural and natural beauty, Diphu is a town that gets a lot of visitors from all over the world.
- it has launched green spectacular views that are mind blowing in their own way.
- You can pay a visit to the district Museum that was founded back in 1886.
- The place is also known for its archaeological importance and botanical garden.
Tezpur (Bamuni Hill)
- Amongst the best archaeological sites of Assam, Tezpur has a mesmerizing Beauty with picture perfect use.
- There are lush green tea Gardens and Swift flowing Brahmaputra.
- Further, the Hazara pukhuri, Cole park and bamuni Hill are the major attractions of the area.
- You are definitely going to amplify on love for the state of Assam once you happen to visit tezpur.
Things to do in Assam
Assam as a hill station is a beautiful place to spend your holidays. It has the north ca-char Hills, Barak Valley, majhauli and various other places that are wonderful in their own way. Believe it or not, the scenic beauty of Assam is so captivating that you would never feel that going for a foreign tour.
The Impeccable destinations of Assam are sure to invite you repeatedly. Get in depth of the local occupational structure pottery, weaving from agriculture and both making for understanding the place even better.
Get Travel places information all over the world from Travelwels. However, I have provided the details which i have gathered. Hope the information is useful and helpful. You can also comment in the comment box if anything is missing.