Best Places to Visit in Bhadradri Kothagudem: A small district does not become a tourist destination until and unless it has something beautiful.
Best Places to Visit in Bhadradri Kothagudem
Talking about Bhadradri Kothagudem, it has something exclusive about it. just have a view to the bogatha waterfall, Gautami Nagar Central Park, group travel India and Abhay temple to discover the majority of the place in a Short trip
- The natural beauty of the waterfall never fails to stress relieve the visitors.
- Mainly if you belong to a place where there is no such natural attraction, bogatha waterfall will make you fall in love with it.
- the fantastic appearance of the waterfall seems as if it has been directly blessed by the almighty.
Gautami Nagar Central Park
- Just like any other Central Park, Gautam Nagar Central Park partially has natural beauty, and partly it has the humanmade appearance.
- You will never feel bored in this place if you are with your kids and family.
- The beautiful series of mountains that have the Godavari river was running along with it to create a great aerial view.
- The breathtaking appearance is all because of the lush green mountains and scenic beauty.
- The most important and beautiful destination of Bhadradri Kothagudem is Parnasala situated around 32 kilometers away from Bhadrachalam.
- It has an essential value in terms of history.
- The significant village has beautifully painted sculptures of Sita and Lakshman.
- It also has slokas that depict the sad mood of Lord Rama.
- The Sabari river is one of the most beautiful tourist destinations that it originates from the Western slopes of the Eastern Ghats.
- Flowing along with the Telangana state, the Sabari river forms a common boundary between Chhattisgarh and Odisha.
Abhay Anjaneya Swamy Temple
- People who genuinely worship Lord Hanuman will surely love to spend time in the Abhaya Anjaneya Swamy Temple.
- The place is attractive for both locals and tourists.
- The beautiful temple was made back in 1998 and is still well maintained.
- Some sculptures are crafted with cement but appear of wood.
- It offers unique cultural offerings and has a collection of religious books, paintings, idols, and souvenirs.
- The city shopping is not available throughout the year.
- It is specially arranged when the maximum devotees visit the town.
- The place is known explicitly for availing the religious stuff and not ordinary things.
Sita Ramachandra Swamy Temple
- Although there are many temples available in Bhadradri Kothagudem, this one has something special about it.
- The intricate wall carvings are so attractive that you will always feel like seeing them after visiting this place.
- There are eternal depictions of Lord Vishnu.
- The enthralling idol of Lord Rama with a bow is another beautiful thing to admire.
- The temple celebrates several festivals throughout the year, especially in March – April.
- At that time several devotees are visiting It to make their tourism devine.
Get Travel places information all over the world from Travelwels. However, I have provided the details which i have gathered. I hope the information is useful and helpful. You can also comment in the comment box if anything is missing.