Best Places To Visit In Bihar: Bihar has much to convey about it. Some many stories and tags explain the place even better. The term Bihar has derived from Bihar, which means a monastery.
Best Places To Visit In Bihar
The rich cultural heritage of the site includes the best temples and monuments that describe various religions.
Some Empires and attractions further make the place very mesmerising. Bihar is related to the rich historical culture. It has several tourist attractions that we have included in our list.
- Established in 5th-century a.d., Nalanda University is a unique educational place that once had teachers like Buddha and his Tsang.
- The red Rock construction somewhat resembles kushana architecture.
- The epitome of Salvation and Nirvana, Bodhi tree, is just a hundred kilometers away from Patna.
- Lord Buddha received enlightenment right under the Bodhi tree.
- The place eventually became a pilgrim Centre at a global level.
- Near the bodhi tree, there is the excellent Mahabodhi Temple that has beautiful architecture and richness.
- The lake muchalinda protected Lord Buddha during Storm.
- Till now, the late it has a sculpture that depicts the story in an architectural firm.
- Located near Madhubani in Bihar, Navlakha Palace is a beautiful structure that enlisted amongst the major tourist attractions of Bihar.
Rajgir hot Springs
- Yet another famous tourist destination in Bihar is Rajgir hot springs located at the foot of Vaibhav Hills.
- It said that Rajgir hot springs have unique medicinal properties as they maintain a temperature of 450 degrees Celsius throughout the year.
- It is also believed that Lord Mahavira and Buddha bathed in the hot spring.
- The magnificent Fort of Buxar is located in Bihar along with the Ganges river.
- It has some of the most amazing views that it includes the Gauri Shankar temple and Nath Baba temple.
Hieun Tsang memorial
- Built by the famous Chinese scholar, the construction talks about excellent architecture and stands tall as guidance and yoga.
Jal Mandir Temple
- The Jal Mandir temple is full of lotus and has a beautiful appearance.
- It is the place where Lord Mahavira was cremated.
- The 60 Feet long Bridge made out of stone connects the bank to the temple.
The Patna museum
- The place of Patna itself has much to explore.
- If you can manage to reach it, do not forget to visit Patna Museum that was constructed long back in 1917.
- It has a 200-year-old Fossil tree.
- The Museum remains closed on Monday.
Things to do in Bihar
You can make your tour all the most memorable by visiting different places and enjoying the site’s food culture. Bihar has a history of the culture behind it. The affluent city is also famous for Patna Sahib Gurudwara, Buddhist pilgrimage, and classical centers.
The Chinese and Buddhist temples of the place are beautiful. Further, the food culture of Bihar is also worth enjoying.
Get Travel places information all over the world from Travelwels. However, I have provided the details which i have gathered. Hope the information is useful and helpful. You can also comment in the comment box if anything is missing.