Best Places To Visit In Chhattisgarh: Chhattisgarh always impresses visitors with its spellbound beauty. If you plan your tour to the beautiful place, you can visit the monuments, waterfalls, sanctuaries, and temples in this place.
Best Places To Visit In Chhattisgarh
Not only the parents, but Chattisgarh is also a Paradise for children. With so many colorful and spectacular views to embrace, Chhattisgarh is a love for everyone. Here are some of the best destinations in Chhattisgarh.
- Bhoramdev is one of the most beautiful places in Chhattisgarh because it has much to offer.
- The replica of the Sun Temple, bhoramdev was formed during the 7th – 11th century by King Ramchandra.
- Temple was constructed in the Nagar style.
- People come to seek blessings from Lord Shiva in the Temple that locate itself somewhere in the middle of the city.
- Chitrakote falls are the best for enjoying some sports activities.
- Located in the Jagdalpur area of Bastar district, Chitrakoot falls are horse-shaped.
- They are formed with the indravati river that flows from the Vindhya Mountain Range. You can visit the beautiful falls during October or July.
Barnawapara wildlife sanctuary
- The Wildlife Sanctuary is a famous tourist attraction of Chhattisgarh.
- It has the Fearless Indian Bison as the most important tourist attraction.
- The park has more than 150 species of bird and the barking deer, which is exceptionally unique.
- If you did not visit Raipur City while planning a tour to Chhattisgarh’s best destinations, you have certainly missed something important.
- The famous place has the lovely budhapara lake and Nanda van garden.
- It also has the uniquely marvelous hair waterfalls.
Sirpur Heritage site
- Chhattisgarh has limited but some of the most quenching Heritage sites in its name.
- The Sirpur Heritage site is a beautiful place that attracts people from all over the globe.
- You will find how life goes on in this particular village Temple.
- Dedicated to Lord Vishnu, the Sirpur Heritage site, it is a very holy place that has steps both accessible from North and South.
- Chattisgarh’s rich cultural heritage includes rajim as a place where there is holy water to take a sacred bath or a dip.
- The area is also known as the Prayag of Chhattisgarh.
- There are 12 columns decorated with beautiful stone carvings having the faces of Gods and Hindu mythology.
- Another fascinating site is the Lord Buddha sitting in a meditative position under a beautiful boat in the tree at Chattisgarh.
- Among the best image places of Chhattisgarh, Dongargarh has its name.
- It is famous because of the marble Maheshwari temple.
- The Temple attracts devotees during the month of Dussehra every year.
- If you are in Chattisgarh during that time, do not forget to attend the festival of this place.
Things to do in Chattisgarh
Chhattisgarh is a very famous place that has many beautiful tourist destinations. The teerathgarh falls are so romantic that you will always feel like visiting them. Surrounded by a lush green forest, the place feels like a heavenly foreign destination.
Get Travel places information all over the world from Travelwels. However, I have provided the details which i have gathered. I hope the information is useful and helpful. You can also comment in the comment box if anything is missing.