Best Places To Visit In Delhi: The iconic City of Delhi is the capital of India. The spellbound beauty of the place is marked with historic monuments, shopping malls, nightlife clubs, and landscaped gardens.
Best Places To Visit In Delhi
With literary unlimited vistas to explore, the place of Delhi is amongst the best attractions of India, the main place to visit in delhi when you visit is Agra. The Taj-Mahal fort is the best place in delhi as well as in India. Here is the list of the most attractive places to visit in Delhi.
- Known as the Lal Kila, the Red Fort is an epitome of Mughal existence.
- It has existed since centuries and was built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan.
- The Fort has an interesting history behind it.
- You must visit the historic monument during the evening time with a local guide to know the hidden truths about the monument.
- It is very surprising to see how tall an Indo Islamic architecture can be.
- The beautiful structure was built back in 1193.
- Qutub Minar has some unknown reasons behind its creation.
- For some people, it is a place to worship and pray.
- On the other hand, for others it is the beginning of Mughal Era.
- There are verses of holy Quran in the intricate carvings of Qutub Minar.
- For all the people who love to shop and stock, Chandni Chowk is the place that would help you to get the best goods at cheapest prices.
- The place has a complete range of inexpensive jewellery, electronics, fabrics and much more.
- You can explore Chandni Chowk with the hand pulled carts and animal based vehicles that make the transit all the more interesting.
- While touring in Delhi, you should never miss out the great Akshardham temple that is a well-known pilgrim place over there.
- Akshardham temple truly showcases Indian culture.
- It is made up of beautiful white marble and pink stones.
- The tourists are not allowed to carry cameras and smartphones in the temple.
- Therefore, you might miss out taking selfies in the beautiful pilgrimage place of Delhi.
The Humayun tomb
- People who have a special interest towards ancient sculptures must visit the explicit Humayun tomb that somewhat resembles the Taj Mahal.
- Built in 1570, Humayun tomb is surrounded with some exotically beautiful gardens.
- The scenic beauty of Lodhi Gardens spells the beauty of Mughal Era.
- Lodhi Garden is the favourite place for yoga practitioners, joggers and people who look forward to spending some time in seclusion and peace.
- With zero entry fees, Lodhi Garden is situated very near to Humayun’s Tomb.
Things to do in Delhi
India’s capital would never let you feel content when it comes to exploring the place. With unlimited things to do in Delhi, you can enjoy some time munching the street foods at Paranthe Wali Gali.
Listen to the devotional qawwalis at Dargah at forts and mosques of Delhi that celebrate the Sufi poets. stress release yourself by travelling the entire place in the hoho bus that charges as little as 500 rupees for tourists.
The city of Delhi is a place where you deserve to lose yourself and submerge in the exquisite explorations. The Sunda nursery, Indira Gandhi former home and the National Gallery of Modern Art are a few more places that you can go and enjoy at.
Get Travel places information all over the world from Travelwels. However, I have provided the details which i have gathered. Hope the information is useful and helpful. You can also comment in the comment box if anything is missing.