Best Places To Visit In Faridabad: Faridabad’s beautiful district has ample tourist destinations that forever remain binge-worthy to visit.
Best Places To Visit In Faridabad
The place is home to the Baba Farid Tomb, Temple Raja Nahar Singh Palace, Shirdi Sai temple, and Badkhal lake. So many visitors come to Faridabad and enjoy sightseeing in different tourist destinations. Here are a few places that you can visit in Faridabad to have significant tourism.
- Amongst the most popular places in Faridabad, Surajkund Lake is one attractive tourist destination.
- Built by the Tomar dynasty ruler Surajpal, the Lake also has the famous Sun temple on its Western Bank.
- The artificial reservoir is a serene place where you can spend some quality time peacefully.
- Every year the Surajkund International Crafts Mela is held in February to attract a lot of Handloom lovers.
- If you plan to visit Faridabad in February, do not forget to visit Surajkund.
- The internationally famous Iskcon Temple in Faridabad has its beauty.
- The Temple’s splendid architecture is so revealing that the visitors are surely going to spend some peaceful time over here.
- One can enjoy some vegetarian snacks in the temple premises and also have a look at the well maintained Park.
Baba Farid tomb
- The Sufi saint Baba Farid of the twelfth century is known to have his Tomb at Faridabad.
- The place gets pilgrims from different parts of India. People pay homage by offering Chadar and flowers on the Tomb.
- The area does not allow the entry of women somehow.
- Visitors can attend the Mehfil e Sama, which is a famous kavvali program organized every Thursday evening in this place.
Shirdi Sai temple
- Amongst the most famous religious places in Faridabad includes the famous Shirdi Sai temple.
- The beautifully designed Temple has the shrine of Sai Baba with yellow coloured marble stones.
- The 5.25 feet tall marble statue is worshipped with prayers almost five times a day.
- The Temple organizes free food distribution for the devotees every Thursday.
- Places having some natural beauty hold premier importance.
- Similarly, the city of Lake in Faridabad is the favorite destination of photographers and nature lovers.
- The beautiful Lake has the natural Blue Water.
- You should avoid swimming in the Lake because there are sharp edges and individual water animals that can harm the body.
Raja Nahar Singh Palace
- Since we’re creating a list of only the best places in Faridabad, Raja Nahar Singh Palace surely deserves attention.
- The Palace is made out of sandstone.
- The beautiful property is now converted into a tourist destination, with some great restaurants having impeccable hospitality.
- The Karthik festival held in the Palace is also quite entertaining.
Things to do in Faridabad
Apart from the definitions discussed on this page, Badkhal lake and haul lake are a couple of more places that you can visit.
There are no shortages of transportation in Faridabad as the place has an ample amount of Auto rickshaw, cabs, buses, and cycle rickshaw.
Get Travel places information all over the world from Travelwels. However, I have provided the details which i have gathered. I hope the information is useful and helpful. You can also comment in the comment box if anything is missing.