Best Places To Visit In Goa: The favourite destination of all the travel geeks, Goa is not just about beaches and romance. Its all about exploring beaches and pubs restaurants, wine and many more.
Best Places To Visit In Goa
The place also has some of the most attractive historic monuments and tourist attractions in that you would love to explore during leisure. Here are some of the most worthwhile places to be explored in the place of Goa.
- The long stretch Sandy coastline of Baga Beach offers luxurious resorts and attractive huts that serve people from all walks of life.
- If you love the water sports.
- Baga Beach is the ideal place that you would love to hangout at.
Anjuna Flea market
- The speciality of Goa is specifically available at Anjuna Flea Market that is held on every Wednesday of the week.
- The market starts straight away in the morning and lasts up till evening.
- The Anjuna Beach market has more than 500 stalls that offer different varieties of assorted goods.
- If you have allotted a day for shopping, Anjuna Flea market is the place where you should spend your time.
- Panjim was declared as the Heritage zone by UNESCO in 1984.
- The place would transport you back to the old Portuguese era from where the major Goan population exists.
- The undeniable charm of Panaji includes art galleries, winding streets, quaint shops and restaurants.
Ponda Belgaum Highway
- The spice plantation of Goa has the dense Jungle around it.
- The place of ponda in Goa has a lush tropical climate that makes it ideal for growing spices.
- You can enjoy the picture perfect scenery and take a guided tour at this place.
- The oldest plantations of Goa can be found at ponda.
Bhagwan Mahaveer sanctuary
- The Goan beauty becomes all the more prominent with the beautiful Wildlife Sanctuary located at this place.
- Open throughout the year, Bhagwan Mahaveer sanctuary has the most exotic species of India.
- The mollem National Park is a part of it.
- Dudhsagar Falls are just nearby the Sanctuary which again forms a major tourist attraction.
- You can have the best experience at Goa by enjoying Trip to dudhSagar fall and mollem National Park together.
- If you have just missed the Wednesday Flea market in Goa, here is the next best option after that.
- The Mapusa Market gets alive on every Friday and hosts Rajasthani handmade foods, Kashmiri shawls and local products of Goa.
- It also sells fishes and some exotic seafood.
Bicholim (North Goa)
- If you love the art of pottery and wood restaurants, Bicholim is the place that can let you find some of the best souvenirs.
- The place has the finest woodwork, bamboo craft, Terracotta items and local goan products.
Things to do in Goa
The place of Goa has unlimited places for the tourists. The Goa state museum, Fort Aguada church of Mae de Deus, and the wonderful casino palm are some places that you can visit along with the ones mentioned above. Take the help of the trip adviser in Goa and some of the most nostalgic memories with your near and dear ones.
Get Travel places information all over the world from Travelwels. However, I have provided the details which i have gathered. Hope the information is useful and helpful. You can also comment in the comment box if anything is missing.