Best Places To Visit In Gujarat: Amongst the top places to be visited in India, Gujarat is the one that beholds foremost important.
Best Places To Visit In Gujarat
The location is known for its exquisite cuisine, Heritage temples, and beautiful sites. It also has some salt desert and romantic beaches that you would love to explore during vacations. Here are the best places to visit in Gujarat
Rann of Kutch
- The white sand desert looks unbelievable, especially during the sunset.
- It has decent accommodations and exciting village life attached to it.
The Lake Bird Sanctuary
- If you are fond of bird watching, visit Thol Lake Bird Sanctuary, located near the freshwater lake.
- Just 40 minutes drive would help you land up in this place to enjoy some of the most beautiful heroines, pelicans, and flamingos.
- A trip to Gujarat is incomplete if you do not pay a visit to Dwarka – Lord Krishna’s sacred city.
- The place has several temples, and among them, the Dwarkadhish temple is the most famous.
- The five-story temple was built 1400 years ago.
Sasan Gir National Park
- The Exclusive place that has the king of the jungle roaming wild and free is none other than Gir National Park.
- The Asiatic lions highly protected in this area.
- Also, there are antelopes, Marsh crocodiles from a hyena, and leopards.
- National Park offers the most beautiful bird watching experiences of all time.
- Old Fort place is flooded with temples and mosques structures all over.
- Once ruled by the Nawab of Junagadh, it is one of the most preferred tourist destinations and is visited along with Gir National Park.
- The Ashokan Rock edict and the Jain temples from the major attraction of this place.
- The commercial hub and the fifth-largest city of India are the best tourist attractions that include historic buildings and Bhadra Fort.
- The Mahatma Gandhi Ashram, renamed as Sabarmati Ashram, is undoubtedly going to leave you stunned with its unusual appearance.
- Gujarat’s cultural capital has the famous Kadia Dungar caves, Nazar Bagh Palace, Lakshmi Villa Palace, and Sayaji Baug.
- There are also museums, toy trains, and zoos to cater to visitors.
- The Aina Mahal is the major attraction of Bhuj.
- Further, there is the Kutch Museum, Parag Mahal, and ramakunf stepwell.
- The Somnath Temple is amongst the most sacred places to be visited in Gujarat.
- The Golden Glory is dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- It is also created as a top temple in India because of its high religious significance.
Things to do in Gujarat
Gujarat, as a tourist destination, is flooded with several locations that you would love to explore. The place’s enchanting views include Wildlife sanctuaries, national parks, and cultural temples and architectural monuments.
Also, Gujarati cuisine is delectable and enjoyable in its way. The place is very famous for sightseeing views and palaces. Apart from the sites mentioned above, you can also visit Ahmedpur Mandvi Beach, chord, wild as the sanctuary, and Modhera.
Get Travel places information all over the world from Travelwels. However, I have provided the details which i have gathered. Hope the information is useful and helpful. You can also comment in the comment box if anything is missing.