Best Places To Visit In Guntur: One of the largest cities of Andhra Pradesh, Guntur extends upto 64 kilometers from the Bay of Bengal.
Best Places To Visit In Guntur
The beautiful city has some of the most famous tourist and religious destinations dedicated to Buddhism, Islam, and Hinduism. The place is also renowned for the chili, tobacco, and textile industries.
- The booming Beauty of the religious destination, Amravati, also spells out the historical culture.
- The mahaChaitanya stupa is so exquisite that it always draws the attention of the visitors.
- The Indian government constructs the Heritage site.
Nagarjuna Sagar Dam
- The ethipothala falls are famously known as the Nagarjuna Sagar dam.
- It is one of the most famous places for sports lovers.
- The Guntur District is indeed renowned for this.
- There are no shortages of Hindu shrines and famous religious destinations in Guntur.
- The amareshwara temple is dedicated to lord shiva, and the walls of the place are filled with inscriptions.
- One can easily find out the past of the religious site and seek some blessings from the deities.
- People seeking some mental solace love the amareshwara temple.
- The memorial of Vijaywada is an adjoining tourist destination that you can visit.
- Situated near Vijayawada and Guntur, Mangalgiri is one of the oldest Temples with 11 story building.
- It is also known as the Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy temple that dates back to 1807 – 09.
- The underlying meaning of the place that is spiritually significant.
- It is known that Lord Vishnu blesses the area. The famous mangalgiri saree is the favorite of visitors in Guntur.
- The Fort stands tall with some of the archaeological excavations.
- The idol of Rajarajeshwari was discovered at the kondaveedu Fort itself.
- Vijayawada Airport is just 30 kilometers away from this place.
- Visitors can easily find the inscriptions carved on the Fort that describe a lot about the place history.
- The great Buddhist Stupa is located at Amravati, where the king had built a capital called amareshwara.
- The place was excavated, and some stone pieces with special carbons were discovered. The surface was reconstructed later on with some engraved marble slabs.
- The Gateway and the fences still have those unique inscriptions that spell the Buddhist culture.
- The city of Guntur has no shortage of such tourist destinations that immediately arouse interest.
- All of them are rich in cultural heritage and have exclusive Beauty with some history associated.
Things to do in Guntur
Uppalapadu Birds Sanctuary, Gandhi Park, Sri Venkateswara Swamy temple, and Sivalayam are also a few places that you must pay a visit. The Serena environment of these places is pleasing that you will always feel like visiting them after reaching Guntur.
The uppalapadu Bird Sanctuary is a real treat for bird lovers. There are so many species of birds at this place, along with several numbers. You can carry something to feed those birds and enjoy watching them having it.
Get Travel places information all over the world from Travelwels. However, I have provided the details which i have gathered. Hope the information is useful and helpful. You can also comment in the comment box if anything is missing.