Best Places To Visit In Haryana: The place of Chandigarh earnestly attracts visitors from all over the world. Haryana is a prominent destination that has a lot to be discovered. The Greenland of India also has excellent religious prominence.
Best Places To Visit In Haryana
There are leading attractions that you will never feel like missing during your tourism. The tourism of Haryana is incomplete without enjoying the local festival of Lohri. The bonfires made with the sugarcane are known to seek blessings from the lord. Also, there is the famous festival that begins during the onset of monsoon. They are as follows.
- The best-planned city of Haryana is Chandigarh that has the ancient beauty well-preserved.
- The Morni Hills, The Rock Garden, Leisure Valley, Butterfly Park, chhatbir zoo, and lavender garden are some of the places for which Chandigarh is famous.
- Gurgaon holds tremendous spiritual importance, and you will find plenty of places to make your tourism exquisite.
- The Leisure Valley Park, Badshahpur Fort, Sohna, tiki bottom Ambience mall, and ApnoGhar museum park make your jaw drop.
- Old Fort, Devi temple, and Grave of Ibrahim Lodi are nowhere situated but at Panipat.
- The place became famous after the battle of Panipat and is Now taken as a tourist spot in Haryana.
- Several crucial Battles of History are fought in Panipat.
- It is one of the cities founded by the Pandavas, Panipat also holds substantial religious importance.
- Significantly known for its natural beauty, Karnal was established by Kauravas.
- The dancer Karan is the founder of the place, and that’s why there is everything so beautiful over here.
- Visit the Karnal Lake, Cantonment Church Tower, Qalandar Shah tomb, and Narayana.
- Known for the archaeological evidence, Ambala has Rani ka Talab, Nalagarh, Ropar, and pagat Park to entertain the visitors.
- Named after five rivers, Panchkula is a satellite City famous for Mohali Stadium, Gurudwara Nada Sahib, and Pinjore.
- The scenic delight of Panchkula will surely gain your interest instantly.
- You would love to indulge in the place where many tourists are visiting every year.
- Haryana is rich in cultural heritage because it has places like Hisar nested in it.
- The monuments of this place are a real feast to the eyes.
- The famous destinations of Hisar include Lat ki Masjid, town Park, Devi Bhawan Mandir, gum bad, Agroha, and Barsi Gate.
- Being one of Haryana’s most beautiful states, Faridabad ranks amongst the best industrial hubs that contribute to the country’s revenue.
- It has the Badkhal Lake, those Lake, Nepal Photography day tours, and camp wild.
Things to do in Haryana
The best time to visit Haryana during November – February as you get relief from extreme heat during the Seasons. Do not forget to visit the Surajkund Craft Mela, known as the largest craft fair in the Indian subcontinent. The Mela extents for a full 15 days to explore it in the best way possible.
Get Travel places information all over the world from Travelwels. However, I have provided the details which i have gathered. I hope the information is useful and helpful. You can also comment in the comment box if anything is missing.