Best Places To Visit In India: Most of the people prefer flying abroad when it comes to exploring the natural beauty and affluence. However, if you are lucky enough to take birth in India, you can economically explore some of the most exquisite destinations that are unbelievably beautiful.
Best Places To Visit In India
Bordered by China, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Myanmar and Pakistan, India is a place where you can Discover vivid cultures and languages. The breathtaking tourist destinations in India have been shortly listed below minus.
Explore the temples because India is a place of multitude religions and gods. The temple based architectural sculptures are not only spiritual in nature but also offer entertainment. reach out to the Himalayan areas and enjoy some sports activities with your travel mates. India is a place for earthly Paradise.
- Located towards the south of the Indian subcontinent, Mysore is a place that acts as an epitome of romance and opulence.
- The palaces and the high profile structures of the City are incredibly beautiful.
- The North province of India has Amritsar as the holy place.
- The Golden temple is the major tourist attraction that is known to invite Sikhs from all parts of the world.
- You can visit the Golden temple irrespective of your religion.
- The only prerequisite of the place is to cover your head and to remove the shoes.
- Mesmerizingly beautiful and heavenly attractive, Ladakh is a place for nomadic residents.
- The low population destination has Pristine beauty that specifically attracts the sports lovers.
- The Buddhist culture of Ladakh has given birth to some of the most beautiful monasteries and temples in this place.
- Located towards the Western coast, the favourite of youth and honeymooners.
- Goa is a popular place for beaches and churches.
- The natural beauty of Goa is full of Recreation activities and plentiful entertainment.
- If you want to get a glimpse of the entire North India by visiting just one place, Delhi is the tourist destination that you must target.
- Delhi is not only famous for its fast paced Lifestyle but also has some of the most attractive tourist destinations.
- The Red Fort, Lal Qila, Qutub Minar Sarojini Nagar and Akshardham temple are a few places that you just cannot afford to miss.
- Located on the bank of the river Ganges, Varanasi is the ancient city that is famous for its spiritual aspects.
- The major tourist attractions in the city of Varanasi include Shri Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Sankat Mochan temple and Alamgir mosque.
- More than 60000 people take a bath in the holy Ganges river is a part of routine spiritualism.
Things to do in India
The Andaman and Nicobar Islands is a place that tourists must make out for sure. Explore the inner peace in the swirling madness of Kumbh Mela where you can find naked Sadhu and ritual bathing as the main part of the fair.
In case you are lucky enough to visit India during the month of March or October, you would certainly come across the Indian festivals like Diwali and Holi. the amazing festivals of India are spellbound in their own way.
Get Travel places information all over the world from Travelwels. However, I have provided the details which i have gathered. Hope the information is useful and helpful. You can also comment in the comment box if anything is missing.