Best places to visit in Jammu and Kashmir: The spellbound beauty of Jammu and Kashmir forever attracts people from all parts of the world. The place is full of mystery and exclusiveness.
Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir
It has beautiful floral valleys and some snow-capped areas that are mostly preferred by Sports lovers. Here is a shortlist of best places in Jammu and Kashmir that you would love to visit.
Vaishno Devi (Temple)
- Starting the article with the religious place, Vaishno Devi is a temple of Hindu mother goddess.
- Every year millions of people visit the temple located on the steep slopes.
- The temple is in the form of a holy cave nestled in Trikuta mountain.
- It has a distance of around 61 km towards the north of Jammu Kashmir.
- Along with Vaishno Devi, one can also visit the famous Mahalaxmi, Saraswati, and Mahakali Temple to complete the spiritual tour.
- Slightly far away from Srinagar, Pahalgam has rich vegetation and some endangered species.
- It has some of the most beautiful wildlife that includes brown bears, must dear, grey langur and Macaque.
- There is also a commendable variety of Mountain birds that appear very pretty from far away.
- The Indian Army always looks after the safety of the place because it constantly remains on high alert. Plan out your tourism accordingly.
- The hill station is all about legendary beauty and some exceptional Resorts.
- There is no shortage of floral beauty in the place.
- The roads are flooded with attractive and beautiful fragrant flowering trees.
- On the other hand, the fields are covered with rice plantations.
- You would love to have a glimpse of the picturesque village and Traveller destinations.
- Enjoy the fresh fragrant air in the white-capped mountains of Gulmarg.
- Covered with snowy mountains and beautiful valleys, the place of Sonamarg is the favorite of honeymooners.
- It has some of the most beautiful glaciers that you would love to visit during the summer season.
- The thick forest of the place comprises Alpine flowers, pine, and sycamore.
- It is a great place that you would love to explore with your loved ones.
- The favorite destination of sports lovers, Leh Ladakh, is one of the most adventurous places in Jammu and Kashmir.
- It remains cold and crystal clear most of the time at this place.
- The stunning blue, green lakes and snow-covered mountains appear photogenic.
- Further, there are sufficient arrangements for the tourist to stay and eat.
- Recruiting the local driver driven jeeps is slightly expensive, but it doesn’t matter when it is done once in a while.
- The neighboring villages, as well as Ladakh itself, have a lot to offer.
- You would love Clicking pictures and write about the place to share and express your opinions about it.
Things to do in Jammu and Kashmir
The place of Jammu and Kashmir is an emotion. It gives the heavenly feeling because of some of the most stunning views it has. The top things to do in Jammu and Kashmir include spiritual activities, enjoying at hill stations, and spending some time with your beloved at Shikara ride.
Get Travel places information all over the world from Travelwels. However, I have provided the details which i have gathered. Hope the information is useful and helpful. You can also comment in the comment box if anything is missing.