Best places to visit in Karnataka: The princely state of Mysore is sure to give you an enjoyable experience. It has the famous Arabian Sea near to it.
Best Places To Visit In Karnataka
Further, the rich culture and the ancient kingdoms are going exaggerate your tourism. The architectural heritage, language, and cultural aspects of Karnataka make it unique among all the places in India.
- The IT hub of India is also known as Silicon Valley.
- Famous for the historical places, lakes, palaces, and temples, Bangalore has much to offer apart from just high paid jobs.
- It also has some of the most beautiful hill stations nearby it.
- The cultural capital of Karnataka is the birthplace of Indian art and craft.
- Apart from having some of the most attractive tourist destinations, Mysore also has to offer delectable South Indian cuisines.
- Do visit the Chamundeshwari temple and Mysore Palace, which makes it much famous.
- Located in between the Western Ghats and the Arabian Sea.
- Mangalore has the best location for giving you a good tourism experience.
- The place is famous for its pristine beaches and vibrant culture.
- It has positive Vibes because of various temples and monuments that have Association with the olden days.
- The Heritage site is famous for the historical monuments and brilliant architecture.
- Also known as the pilgrimage centre and repository of the most beautiful temples, Hampi is a great place to visit during your tourism in Karnataka.
- Matanga Hill, Virupaksha Temple, and Achyutaraya Temple are breathtaking tourist locations at this place.
- The nightlife and the shopping, sports, and sightseeing, this is all that Nandi Hills is famous for.
- The favorite of sports lovers, Nandi Hills, has much to offer.
- It is renowned for Bull Temple, Lalbagh, Botanical Garden, and Commercial Street.
- If you want to complete your tourism in Karnataka on short notice, do not forget to visit Coorg for its exotic scenery and natural beauty.
- The place has some of the best local food restaurants and places to visit.
- Do explore Mallalli Falls, Namdroling Monastery, and talakaveri.
- The alternative to Goa, Gokarna is a fantastic place to indulge in water sports and beach activities.
- It has the most famous Om Beach located in it.
- Further, the Mahabaleshwar temple is what makes the place all the more special.
- Enjoying your tourism in Karnataka can be nostalgic if you plan out to visit Gokarna.
- Situated in the North of Karnataka.
- The beach town Murudeshwar has the second-largest Shiva Statue of the world.
- The place is also famous for adventurous sports activities and beautiful beaches.
Things to do in Karnataka
Enjoy spending some time at Kabini, Dandeli, and Chikmagalur to have the best possible experience in Karnataka. Most of the places in the state have scenic beauty, temples, and architectural monuments. Also, there are national parks to explore wild animals. It is totally up to you what places you choose to visit.
Get Travel places information all over the world from Travelwels. However, I have provided the details which i have gathered. Hope the information is useful and helpful. You can also comment in the comment box if anything is missing.