Best Places To Visit in Kerala: God’s own country successfully recovered from one of the worst calamities of this earth. Rebuilt once again, the state still has some of the most recognisable places that have breathtaking views.
Best Places To Visit in Kerala
The inspiring beaches and Majestic landscapes are sure to leave you spellbound. Here is the list of the best places to visit in Kerala. Enjoy the Kerala with 5 to 6 days leave plan. Let’s get introduced to them.
Munnar (Hill Station)
- The favourite holiday destination spot for the just married couples (honeymooners).
- Munnar is flooded with quality Tea states and national parks to Look upon.
- The beautiful destination also has lush green landscapes.
- Forests and lakes that are sure to leave you nostalgic for a lifetime.
- Best Time to visit in April-June & October-March, July-September.
- Hotels will be available nearby city.
- No entry Fee.
Kottayam (Boat Trip)
- The place is especially famous for the natural beauty that includes backwaters and lakes.
- Alleppey is yet another nearby holiday destination that you can visit after reaching Kumarakom.
- The place also has a 14 acre Bird Sanctuary and ayurvedic massage centres. The largest lake of Kerala can be seen in this place.
- You will love to watch the sunrise and the sunset with your partner at Kumarakom.
- Visit the place from March-May & November-February.
- Entry fee will be explained by the boat owner.
Thekkady (National Park)
- The great place offers magnificent views and gives an excellent introduction to wildlife.
- You can easily find species like bison, elephants and tigers in this place.
- Enjoying a ride on an elephant is sure to magnify your tourism in Kerala.
- The nearby tourist attractions include Murikkady, Periyar river and chellarkovil.
- Entry fee is different for Indian and Foreigner.
- Extra Charges for Photograph.
- best time to visit thekkady is October to Feburary & March to May
- If you love to hang out at cliffs and beaches, you should never miss Varkala in Kerala.
- The Ayurvedic massage place has a beautiful collection of places to visit.
- The beaches are clean, and the atmosphere is full of Tranquility.
- You would love to enjoy swimming on the clean beaches that are rarely disturbed.
- Life feels so great when you manage to spend evenings in a beautiful place like this.
- No Entry Fee.
Kovalam (Lighthouse Beach)
- The beaches and nature genuinely described by the place of Kovalam in Kerala.
- Just 16 km away from Trivandrum, Kovalam is known for beaches and natural views.
- It is indeed one of the most preferred places by honeymooners from all over the world.
- No entry Fee.
- The heavenly place in Kerala is also known as Alappuzha and the backwater capital.
- It is a great place to stay and enjoy Ayurvedic therapies. Once you visit the earthly paradise.
- you will surely plan out your come back once again in God’s own country.
- House boat is available with different packages from morning to evening.
- The night stay is also available. you can contact boat owner for packages and prices.
- The beautiful hill station can let you have some unforgettable moments of merrymaking and romance.
- Situated at the height of 2100, it feels that the place nestled in God’s lap.
- Enjoy the enchanting beauty and unfold the history of Kerala by visiting the local retreats of Wayanad.
Things to do in Kerala
Kerala offers a magnificent experience to all the travellers in an incredible way. The Snake boat, backwaters, water sports and delectable food together are going to make your tour a great one. Further, you are going to get a good experience of life because the cultural aspects of Kerala are powerful.
Get Travel places information all over the world from Travelwels. However, I have provided the details which i have gathered. Hope the information is useful and helpful. You can also comment in the comment box if anything is missing.