Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh: Located centrally in the map of India, Madhya Pradesh is the heart of the nation. It is the second-largest state that occupies the maximum ancient land. The state of Madhya Pradesh has a marvellous history.
Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh
It is home to skilled artisans and tourist destinations that entertain the visitors in the best possible way. Here are some of the most excellent places to visit in Madhya Pradesh
- Starting with the capital of Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal has a seamless number of artificial lakes and mesmerising destinations.
- It is also known as the city of lakes with the modern and traditional blend of scenic beauty.
- Some of the most beautiful places that you can visit in Bhopal include the Minto hall, Bhojpur, state Museum of Madhya Pradesh, Bhimbetka, and Gauhar Mahal.
- If you have a choice to visit just one place during your Madhya Pradesh Tourism, it should be Khajuraho for sure.
- The exquisite sculptures and monuments of Khajuraho talk a lot in itself.
- The land is a perfect example of Indo Aryan architecture.
- You should not miss out the beautiful Dhubela Museum, Panna National Park, Khajuraho Temples, Ajaygarh fort and Beni Sagar Dam.
- People hunting for salvation need to visit Ujjain Temple utmost desperately.
- The place is rich in river banks and Hindu pilgrim centres.
- Jantar Mantar, Vikram Kirti Mandir Museum, Shri Mahakaleshwar temple and Kaal Bhairav temple are few places where one can attain Nirvana.
- Situated at an altitude of 2000 feet, Mandu is also known as Bandhavgarh and is exquisitely known for architectural beauty.
- The land has the wonderful Rewa Kund, Hoshang Shah tomb, eco point, Bagh caves, Shiv Palace and Hindola Mahal.
- The glorious architectural places in Gwalior attract people to visit them repeatedly.
- The leading tourist destination of Madhya Pradesh, Gwalior has the Gujari Mahal Archaeological Museum, Jiwaji Rao Scindia Museum, Madhav National Park, Dam, Gwalior fort and the famous Sun Temple.
- Listed in the World Heritage site, Sanchi is associated with ancient history, monasteries, stupas and temples.
- The most famous pilgrim Centre for Buddhists, Sanchi has some of the Unique monuments that date back to the 3rd Century BC.
- Do not forget to visit the Eastern Gateway, Gupta Temple, stupid, Ashoka Pillar and Uday Giri Caves.
Things to do in Madhya Pradesh
There are so many things that you can do in Madhya Pradesh to make your tourism nostalgic forever. Check out the adventurous wildlife Safari in the nine national parks of Madhya Pradesh. Enjoy tracking and sports activities with your loved ones at a whopping height of 4430 feet in locations like Pachmarhi Hills.
Visit the scenic marble rocks in Bhedaghat and indulge in fantastic water sports at hanuwantiya Tapu. The dhuandhar falls are extraordinarily romantic and amongst the most beautiful scenic vistas of Madhya Pradesh.
The cable car ride over here is Majestic in its way. You can also get some romantic clicks and capture the beautiful landscapes of the place that are vivid and cascading in nature.
Get Travel places information all over the world from Travelwels. However, I have provided the details which i have gathered. Hope the information is useful and helpful. You can also comment in the comment box if anything is missing.