Best places to visit in Maharashtra: Situated at a small distance of 149 kilometres from Pune, Maharashtra remains one of the most populated cities in India.
Best Places To Visit in Maharashtra
With the population of 18.4 million, the capital of Mumbai is also the wealthiest place in the Indian subcontinent. Here is some of the best places in Maharashtra that can give you a mesmerising experience during your tourism.
- The Buddhist cave is located near the Ajanta village in Aurangabad.
- It is also recorded as the World Heritage site and one of the top attractions in Maharashtra.
- The caves remain protected by the Archaeological Survey of India because of some rare facts living there.
- Ellora caves are mainly known for the extraordinary architecture and some incredible views. All of them are handcrafted with a chisel and hammer.
- You would love to click pictures and create memories at this place.
- Distance from Maharashtra City to Ajanta Caves is 3 hrs 18 minutes approximately.
- Among the closest hill stations in Mumbai, Matheran was discovered long back in 1850 and came out to be a famous summer Street of Maharashtra.
- The place remains cool and gives a Good escape from the hot temperature of the city.
- It is a beautiful destination to relax and stay away from the noise and pollution of today’s life.
- The film city of India and Bollywood industry is known for its fast-paced lifestyle and different culture.
- It is the living example of British colonial architecture.
- Some of the most famous places to visit in Mumbai include Haji Ali and the Gateway of India.
- The location is also renowned for the national parks, pulsating nightlife, and unforgettable Traveller Hangouts.
- Enjoy some of the freshest strawberries, gooseberries, and mulberries of India at Mahabaleshwar in Mumbai.
- Known for the beautiful gardens and natural beauty, Mahabaleshwar has some of the best sightseeing points and lookouts.
- There is no shortage of tourist attractions at this place.
Konkan coast (Beach)
- The beautiful coast in place of Maharashtra offers Pristine views and delightful experience.
- It does not have much commercial development but still attracts most of the Travellers in Maharashtra.
- Located North East of Maharashtra, Nashik is an ancient pilgrimage place with fascinating temples and architectures.
- It is also the place for the most significant winery region.
- Located in between Pune and Mumbai, Lonavla is a blend of adventure and history all together.
- It is one of the most preferred holiday destinations because of its lush green surroundings and several tourist attractions.
- The Dam’s, waterfall’s, and lookouts are to be enjoyed in the best possible way.
- The ancient rocket Kerala caves are also beautiful and worth visiting at any point of the Year.
- Kolhapur temple is explicitly for the Kolhapuri slippers and the pachanga river.
- The place has a lot to offer.
- The Chhatrapati Shahu museum and lovely architecture is worth enjoying with the family.
- This city also called champions and wrestlers.
Things to do in Maharashtra
Enjoy the vast history, beaches, art, and culture of the while you take a tour in it. The historic forts and architecture are stunning in their way.
Get Travel places information all over the world from Travelwels. However, I have provided the details which i have gathered. Hope the information is useful and helpful. You can also comment in the comment box if anything is missing.