Best Places To Visit In Odisha: The exquisite location for handicrafts and traditional arts, Odisha offers vivid tourist destinations that are exclusively attractive.
Best Places To Visit In Odisha
Whether you wish to have a sacred tour to the Jagannath temple or a romantic visit to the Pristine beaches, Odisha is a perfect tourist destination that has no end to exploration. It has unraveling mysteries that can be somewhat discovered in these destinations –
- There are unlimited temples in the city of Bhubaneswar, and that’s why it is known as the temple city of the nation.
- The best place for Hindu pilgrimage has the most famous in Lingaraj Temple, Rajarani Temple, and Mukteshwar Temple.
- You are sure to feel close to the divine power after paying a visit to multiple sacred places in Bhubaneswar.
- Odisha has the most spellbound collection of beaches that are romantic, quiet, peaceful, and serene.
- With the Chandipur and Gopalpur beaches that have much to offer.
- Odisha can provide places that are miles away from the chaotic city life.
- Puri is known for the famous Jagannath Temple that is also amongst the four Dham for Hindus.
- The temple is rich in architectural Splendour. It is a sprawling complex with an area of 400000 square feet.
- The coastal city of Puri is near the Bay of Bengal.
- The breathtaking architectural brilliance of Konark Temple has its name included in the UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Dedicated to the Sun god, the temple has an image of Chariot with 12 pairs of giant wheels pulled by seven horses.
- The business center of Odisha, Cuttack, is a beautiful city that has various tourist attractions.
- It is home to ancient forts, temples, and incredible museums.
- The cluster of islands in Cuttack are imposing and would leave you awestruck for sure.
- If you prefer to have a sacred tour, Cuttack has the famous bhattarika temple that is also a good option for sightseeing.
- Cuttack is an excellent pick for shopping Handicrafts and home decor items as well.
The Chilka lake
- The famous Chilka lake is the most abundant salty water that is a home for fishes, prawns, and crabs.
- The Lake Chilka is also the favorite of migratory birds, making it the love of nature lovers.
- Odisha has no shortage of places that offer natural beauty.
- The Chandrika sanctuary, Chilka sanctuary, tikarpada sanctuary, and similar tiger reserve are a few places that have a good collection of wildlife.
- The natural beauty of these Wildlife sanctuaries are genuinely mesmerising and breathtaking. Your visit to Orissa is incomplete if you do not visit these.
Things to do in Orissa
Odisha has both humanmade and natural places that have exquisite and eye-pleasing beauty. Some 13th-century temples and beaches seem to receive blessings directly from the lord above.
The fantastic architecture of Bhubaneshwar and the rural raghurajpur of Orissa is where you can find a lot of handmade work. Spend some time in the state and enjoy the wildlife diversities at Nandankanan Zoological Park and many other wildlife sanctuaries.
Get Travel places information all over the world from Travelwels. However, I have provided the details which i have gathered. Hope the information is useful and helpful. You can also comment in the comment box if anything is missing.