Best Places To Visit In Punjab: The place of Punjab is known as the land of five rivers. It has a rich culture and a spiritual atmosphere that contributes to its enthralling beauty.
Best Places To Visit In Punjab
If you have a plan to visit the best places in Punjab, here we have a shortlist for that. The dancing activities like Bhangra and healthy lassi is an emotion. When you are in Punjab, these are the best places that you can visit.
- The real beauty of Punjab can be seen in Ludhiana in the form of a costly cultural scenario.
- The stunning City has a fascinating life altogether.
- It also has wildlife, zoo, food and amusement parks to keep the visitors entertained.
- Topmost attractions of the place, include Maharaja Ranjit Singh war museum, pillar Fort and Museum of rural life.
- Bathinda is a fascinating yet straightforward tourist place of Punjab.
- It was massively developed after the establishment of the thermal power plant and Punjab Central University.
- Enjoy visiting Qila Mubarak, Joggers Park and Rose garden in the beautiful City.
- The legendary City is amongst the best pilgrimage centres for Sikh.
- It also has the most famous Golden Temple and individual monuments that are quite attractive.
- The Amritsari Kulcha and the butter naan with Lassi combination is sure to make you fall in love with the CityCity.
- The Metro city of Punjab is a blend of Antiquity and modernity.
- The cleanest City has some of the best cafes, Gardens and lakes.
- Bordered with Himachal Pradesh, Pathankot has lush green Gardens and stunning scenic beauty.
- It has the Mukteshwar Temple, Ranjit Sagar Dam, Nurpur fort and many other places that genuinely mesmerize the visitors.
- You can never forget Jalandhar when it comes to visiting the best cultural places in Punjab.
- The principal place for Sikhs and Hindus has much in store.
- The Popping showrooms and kids favourite places can be found only in Jalandhar.
- Visit the Devi Talab Mandir, Wonderland and Nikku Park.
- The largest City of Patiala has a blend of architectural and Mughal attractions.
- If you are a travel enthusiast, you would like to explore the City more than any other destination in Punjab.
- It has the famous Sheesh Mahal, Moti Bagh Palace, Qila Mubarak and Kali Mata Mandir.
- Despite being a lesser-known place in Punjab, Kapurthala has a lot of scenic beauty and architecture to entertain the visitors.
- That Jagjit Palace, kindly wetland, Moorish Mosque and the Shalimar Garden are amongst the best Treasures of the place.
Things to do in Punjab
Pay A visit to the Amritsar Golden Temple and spend some time in quite Raipur festival that gets hundreds of sportspersons and foreigners for the event. The garden of silence is a place where you can leave all your stress and embrace silence and peace in the best way possible.
Apart from that, click some pictures in Sarson Ke Khet and enjoy the thick parathas with some chilled lassi in Punjab. After doing this much, for sure you are going to fall in love with the beautiful state.
Get Travel places information all over the world from Travelwels. However, I have provided the details which i have gathered. Hope the information is useful and helpful. You can also comment in the comment box if anything is missing.