Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan: The first North Indian state shared a border with Pakistan. Rajasthan is incredibly famous for its scenic beauty and rich Marwari culture.
Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan
There are many temples created by the Rajput Kings in the past at this place. If you plan to have a tour to Rajasthan, do not forget to include these places in your visit list.
- The magnificent hill station is surrounded by breathtaking views that, for sure.
- Need considerable attention. Nakki Lake is the favorite spot of all the tourists in this place.
- You can afford a water boat and admire the several lakes of the situation.
- Mount Abu is famous for Dilwara temples that belong to the 12th century.
- Famous for the Bikaneri bhujia, Bikaner is the home place to both spicy and sweet food.
- The Kesar kulfi is a refreshing afternoon dessert.
- Further, there are desert safaris on which you can take a camel ride and explore the local culture.
Ranthambore National Park
- The National Park has the most beautiful tigers and wild animals to see.
- You would love to enjoy the wildlife Safari while having a close look at the wild animals.
- The Ranthambore National Park includes sloth bears, leopards, and hyenas.
- Especially famous for destination weddings, Udaipur is also known as the city of lakes.
- It has the famous Lake Pichola and Fateh Sagar.
- The city of museums and gardens is sure to impress you, but it’s a different and unique style.
- Located at the edge of the Sahara Desert, Jodhpur is a beautiful city that mostly has blue coloured homes and places.
- It is flooded with magnificent Forts and temples.
- The historical destination is desirable because of its intricate sandstone structures.
- Do not miss out on the Chamunda Mataji temple and local historic forts.
- Chittorgarh is famous for its impressive tourist attractions and illuminated nights.
- It has some of the oldest forts and temples that include the Meera Temple and Rana Kumbha Palace.
- The unique city is also a famous tourist destination.
- It has the Taranagar fort and a lovely art collection.
- Further, you can set your tour towards the Ramgarh vishdhari sanctuary, which offers a beautiful wildlife Safari.
- Pushkar’s holy city is famous for the Brahma Temple and camel fair held once in a year.
- Live camel fair that is celebrated every year in November attracts several Hindu pilgrims to this place.
- The capital of Rajasthan has exciting attractions and several things to do.
- Amber Fort, Jaigad Fort, and then Nahargarh Fort are worth exploring.
Things to do in Rajasthan
Enjoy the best food at Chokhi Dhani and book a safari for having a wildlife tour in Rajasthan. The hot air ballooning is yet another fantastic thing that you can try at least once.
Further, there is an option for desert camping that would introduce you to authentic meals, puppet shows, and folk dances.
Get Travel places information all over the world from Travelwels. However, I have provided the details which i have gathered. Hope the information is useful and helpful. You can also comment in the comment box if anything is missing.