Best Places To Visit In Sikkim: Enriched is a natural beauty, traditional charm and exotic sceneries, Sikkim the North East state of India is one of the most beautiful tourist places to visit. The excellent site has long stretches of mountains with clouds.
Best Places To Visit In Sikkim
There are crystal clear lakes and scanty human Civilization that reflect the cultural aspects of North East India. The curvaceous roads take you to the top of the mountains that are again flooded with mesmerizing beauty. Here is the list of best places to visit in Sikkim that you should never miss out.
- Located towards the south of Sikkim, Ravangla is a charming place with alluring mountains. The playful and vivid colors of the home are a reflection of nature.
- The Tourists love to explore the tranquility of the house that is surrounded by a lot of greenery.
- There are various tourist hotspots at Ravangla that include the Guru Padmasambhava statue, Temi tea garden, and samdruptse hilltop.
- The cultural and modern lifestyle of Gangtok is unquestionably Beautiful.
- The Spectacular rooftop views of Sikkim are easily accessible through Gangtok.
- The home to Himalayan Zoological Park, Nathula Pass, and Ridge Park, Gangtok is one of the most preferred places to visit in Sikkim.
- The treasure of beauty, pelling beautiful places of Sikkim that has blooming greenery and lovely mountain ranges.
- The home offers a panoramic view and is known as a dream destination for many.
- The breathtaking beauty of the place is the first love of honeymooners, junkies, and trekkers.
- The picture-perfect Yumthang Valley is known for its scenic enchantments.
- It has a hot spring that is the first love of travelers.
- The photo monastery is one of the most popular attractions of the place.
- Known for white water rafting, Chungthang is blessed with natural architecture and serene beauty.
- It is a perfect place for mountaineers and sports lovers.
- The Lachen Chungthang is known to be blessed by Guru rinpoche.
- If you can manage to visit the Western parts of Sikkim, it is the place that it is magically beautiful and attractive.
- The rustic and appealing beauty of yuksom makes it a typical Sikkimese village.
- The untouched beauty is serene and calm enough to spend some peaceful time here.
- Nathula Pass historic Silk Road. It is one of the most preferred places for bikers and travel lovers.
- Located at the height of 4310 above the sea level, Nathula Pass is the favorite of sports lovers from all over India.
- Remember to take permission from the department if you want to visit the place.
- Unfortunately, the situation is not accessible to foreign visitors.
Things to do in Sikkim
Apart from visiting different destinations, things to do in Sikkim include a helicopter ride, Rock climbing, rope-way, and bungee jumping. These are a few thrilling activities that you can do in the info western place.
The splendid beauty of the Tea Gardens and hot springs would leave you stunned forever. Enjoy camping and Bonfire with your travel mates and indulge in the scenic vistas that would surely leave you nostalgic.
Get Travel places information all over the world from Travelwels. However, I have provided the details which i have gathered. Hope the information is useful and helpful. You can also comment in the comment box if anything is missing.