Best Places to visit in Tamilnadu: The South Indian tourist destination flooded with several enjoyable goals that can give you a lifetime experience. The land of Tamils is one of the largest states in India.
Best Places to visit in TamilNadu
It has an abundance of natural resources and natural beauty that attracts millions of people every year. The ideal place has some of the most spellbound tourist destinations that we have mentioned here.
- Several new architectures and cultural structures surround the capital of Tamilnadu.
- The place is also known as Detroit of India because it has some of the best automobile industries located in it.
- If You are not in a hurry to complete your tourism, do not forget to pay a visit to Chennai as it has much to offer.
- enjoy the cleanest beaches, cultural centers, parks, shopping areas, and temples in this place with your loved ones.
- Indeed, Chennai remains the second best tourist destination after Delhi and Mumbai in India.
- Distance from Tamilnadu to Chennai is 5 hrs 53 minutes approximately.
- When we talk about the cultural aspects of Tamilnadu, Mahabalipuram is the place that describes it best.
- The home to various beaches and temples, it is famous for Pancha ratha and Shore temple.
- There are several outstanding monuments and world heritage sites that spell excellence.
- The entire place covered with ballistic locations and monuments that define the ancient stories.
- Distance from Tamilnadu to Mahabalipuram is 4 hrs 27 minutes approximately.
- The famous hill station of Tamilnadu is the favorite of all the honeymooners who want to see some relaxation.
- Established back in 1845, Kodaikanal contributes a lot to the tourism industry of India.
- It has uncountable natural attractions that include Lakes, Parks, waterfalls, and forests.
- The place will certainly let you enjoy your tourism even better once you pay a visit to it.
- It has the entire Valley that looks blue.
- Also, there are several hundreds of human-made attractions that are entertaining in their way.
- Distance from Tamilnadu to Kodaikanal is 5 hrs 6 minutes approximately.
- When you don’t want to miss out on the best beaches of Tamil Nadu, plan to reach out to Kanyakumari and enjoy your tourism at its peak.
- Famous for Vivekananda Rock Memorial and Thiruvalluvar statue, Kanyakumari is a beautiful place of cultural architecture.
- The unique and marvelous tourist destination also offers a breathtaking view during sunrise and sunset.
- You can enjoy that original South Indian delicacies and have a refreshing experience over here.
- Distance from Tamilnadu to Kanyakumari is 6 hrs 48 minutes approximately.
Madurai (Meenakshi Matha Temple)
- One of the largest cities in Tamilnadu, Madurai is famous for the Chola dynasty that ruled it years back.
- The land of fertile Plains and natural beauty is renowned for its agriculture. Madurai also has the famous Meenakshi Temple in it.
- Some of the most refreshing festivals are celebrated here.
- The crowded place has several different monuments that you must visit during your tourism in Tamilnadu.
- Distance from Tamilnadu to Madurai is 3 hrs 8 minutes approximately.
Things to do in Tamilnadu
Apart from the locations mentioned above, you can also visit Tirunelveli, Coimbatore Kanchipuram, and it is a part of your tourism. The picturesque hill station and natural beauty of these places are going to leave you spellbound forever.
Get Travel places information all over the world from Travelwels. However, I have provided the details which i have gathered. Hope the information is useful and helpful. You can also comment in the comment box if anything is missing.