Best Places To Visit In Telangana: Telangana, The Telugu speaking region is Christened on 2nd of June 2014. There is no shortage of captivating temples and unique places in Telangana. The location of Telangana itself means Telugu speaking place that belongs to the Marathwada region.
Best Places To Visit In Telangana
Once You happen to visit the state of Andhra Pradesh, you must always plan out a visit to visit the oldest dynasty and princely cities. Here we have created a brief list of best places to be visited in Telangana.
- Hyderabad is a lively place to visit throughout the year. It is also the largest city of Telangana and is famous for historical monuments and shopping.
- The major attractions of the site include the old town and Charminar.
- Hyderabad is also known for the Tollywood industry and is an ideal tourist destination of all time.
- Khammam is rich in minerals, and it’s famously known as the coal town of Southern India.
- The lakes and the temples form the major tourist attractions.
- The hot springs are beautiful and add on to the romance of honeymooners.
- A visit to the Kinnerasani wildlife sanctuary is a must if you love animals.
- It has an impressive collection of pythons, lions, jackals and tigers.
- Amongst the best tourist locations of Khammam gondola, Fort, Kaloor, lakaram lake and Sri Venkateswara Swamy temple are the main.
- Warangal is not very far away from the city of Hyderabad.
- It has ancient temples and monuments.
- The historic marvels are sure to create nostalgia amongst the visitors.
- Nizamabad is one of the most beautiful cities of Telangana.
- The town is famous for historical monuments and beautiful temples that attract tourists from all parts of the world.
- Rich in flora and fauna, you should not miss out the Ghanteshwar Temple, archaeological Museum, Ali Sagar Reservoir and Pochampad Dam.
- A famous pilgrimage spot of Telangana state, Karimnagar is the 4th most populated city over there.
- It would help if you never missed out the Kaleshwaram Temple, Elgandal Fort, Jagtial Fort, Rajiv Deer Park and Ujwala Park.
Ramoji Film City
- Amongst the most famous landmark of Hyderabad, Ramoji city is located around 30 km away from there.
- It is known for glamorous film studios that deliver a luxurious Experience in its way.
- Adilabad is the place of handicraft and wild species.
- The famous Wildlife Sanctuary of the site is home to Panther, tiger and crocodile.
- Adilabad also has beautiful parks and waterfalls to attract tourists from all parts of the world.
- Basar Saraswati Temple located on the banks of Godavari temple is a must-visit tourist destination.
Things to do in Telangana
Apart from planning your trip to the places mentioned above, you can also pay a visit to Mahbubnagar, Medak and Nalgonda. the position of Telangana doesn’t have any religious biases.
There are plenty of pilgrimage places to entertain people from different religions. The NTR gardens, Salar Jung Museum, Charminar and Nehru Zoological Park also deserve your attention.
Get Travel places information all over the world from Travelwels. However, I have provided the details which i have gathered. Hope the information is useful and helpful. You can also comment in the comment box if anything is missing.