Best places to visit in Uttar Pradesh: The most important state of Northern India Uttar Pradesh has its own culture and way of living.
Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh
The country is famous for several things that include religious temples, architectures, Cosmopolitan cities, towns, spirituality, and glorious tourist destinations. Here is some of the best places that you should never miss out Uttar Pradesh
Agra (Taj Mahal)
- Agra is famous for the beautiful Taj Mahal, which was built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan.
- The epitome of love and dedication, the Taj Mahal, was created in the memory of Mumtaz Mahal.
- It also recorded as the World Heritage site because of its unbeatable outlook.
- You should never miss out on clicking pictures and creating memories in the beautiful place of the Taj Mahal.
Varanasi (Kasi Vishawanath Temple)
- If you wish to explore the cultural aspects of Uttar Pradesh, Varanasi is one of the most beautiful options you can pick.
- It is a holy place of Lord Shiva, where people come from all over the world.
- The Ganga aarti is what makes Varanasi all the more famous.
- You can spend some quality time at Ghats and observe people performing rituals and having a different approach to life.
- For peace and spiritual experience, Varanasi is the place that is also known as God’s City.
- The city of nawabs is famous for its food and culture. It has Imambara and Rumi Darwaza to attract tourists.
- Apart from that, several English architectures can leave you spellbound for sure.
- If you are a shopaholic, Hazratganj offers some of the best goods possible.
- You must never miss out on the Awadhi cuisine that includes all the varieties of kebabs.
- Further, the Lucknow Biryani is also delicious and exceptionally prepared at this place.
- The birthplace of Lord Rama is a mesmerising option if you are looking forward to some sacred places in UP.
- You will find elaborate Hindu temples all over Ayodhya to worship and get your wishes granted.
- The famous Buddhist site in India became famous after Lord Buddha gave his first sermon here.
- The town eventually expanded and saw several monasteries and stupas buildings in it.
- The palpable Buddhist architecture does deserve attention from all the visitors of Uttar Pradesh.
- The beautiful place of Mathura is the birthplace of Lord Shri Krishna.
- The site receives thousands of devotees every year because of its ancient temples and stunning spirituality.
- Vrindavan has much to explore for all the Temple lovers.
- Situated just 15 km away from Mathura, it is the place where Lord Krishna stayed during his childhood.
- Vrindavan is famous for Krishna Balaram Temple, Banke Bihari Temple, Radha Ram Mandir, and Prem Temple.
Things to do in Uttar Pradesh
Apart from enjoying a spiritual tour, you can also go to Allahabad, Kanpur, Jhansi, and Ghaziabad to find out more about Uttar Pradesh. Each place of the state has something special about it. The food, culture and people are amicable and love to welcome the tourists.
Get Travel places information all over the world from Travelwels. However, I have provided the details which i have gathered. Hope the information is useful and helpful. You can also comment in the comment box if anything is missing.