Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand: Most people take Uttarakhand as the replica of foreign destinations. The towering Himalayan ranges and unbeatable natural beauty make it the best among the Indian honeymoon destinations.
Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand
Uttarakhand has plenty of destinations that are ideal for sports activities, pilgrimage, and peaceful time alone. A worthwhile tour to Uttarakhand must include these exotic places.
Uttrakhand is a perfect option for camping and enjoying sports activities. It is also the preferred destination for honeymooners who have a limited budget. There are plenty of places in Uttarakhand that are an authentic replica of foreign marvels. Spending a couple of nights at Himalayan summits and planning a camp at Chakrata will make your tourism exotic.
The picture-perfect holiday destination includes Joshimath, which is famous for winter sports. Travelers can further visit Auli and enjoy a 3-kilometer long cable car ride, which is jaw-dropping because of Amazing natural views.
- The kasar devi temple is the place where Swami Vivekananda used to meditate.
- It is a famous place in Almora that attracts a lot of foreign tourists every year.
- There are plenty of inexpensive guest houses in the town where you can plan out your stay for exploring the place better.
- Haridwar means the gateway to Lord Hari.
- It is amongst the holiest places for Hindus.
- Haridwar exists on the foothills of Himalayas and has Holy waters that are important to take a bath.
- It is believed that taking a shower in river Ganges can let you get away from all your sins and purify your soul in the best possible way.
- Both Haridwar and Rishikesh get a lot of foreign tourists throughout the year.
- Rishikesh is the favorite destination for western spiritual seekers.
- People flock here to learn yoga and discover the hidden aspects of Hinduism.
- There are several Ashrams and yoga institutes that have a charm of their own.
- Rishikesh is undoubtedly a place where one can relax and enjoy nature.
- If you are looking forward to some romantic settlement in Uttarakhand, Nainital is the place to meet your requirements.
- It’s a beautiful place to escape The Summer Heat and have some quality time with your family.
- The Mall Road in Nainital is lined with attractive markets, shops, restaurants, and hotels. Also, there is an excellent scope for horse riding, boating, and enjoying horse riding.
- Nainital is truly a heavenly place that is pocket, friendly, and distinct.
- The super-popular honeymoon destination has a lot of facilities and features.
- You would love to take a cab to the Gun hill and explore the natural beauty at the back of the camel.
- The Kempty Falls and the Lal Tibba is the main tourist attraction.
- The super Himalayan ranges are so impressive that you cannot resist clicking pictures with them.
Things to do in Uttarakhand
The place of Uttarakhand is also famous for Ganga aarti in Haridwar. Enjoy bungee jumping at Rishikesh, and cable car rides at Mussoorie. Visit the temples of Haridwar and spend some time boating in Nainital.
Get Travel places information all over the world from Travelwels. However, I have provided the details which i have gathered. I hope the information is useful and helpful. You can also comment in the comment box if anything is missing.